Are your off-road toys covered? Enjoy worry-free recreation by getting a recreational insurance policy that will protect you, your friends and your recreational vehicles from damage or injury.
Many public parks in the state of Texas require that specialty vehicle riders are properly insured, and most insurance policies do not automatically cover recreational vehicles, especially if damage occurs outside the bounds of the policyholder’s property.
Recreational insurance covers ATVs, jet skis, dirt bikes, golf carts, classic cars, snowmobiles, boats and more.
Call our team today to discuss insurance for:
– Dirt bikes
– Golf carts
– Dune buggies
– ATVs (all-terrain vehicles)
– Other recreational motorized vehicles
Concerned about the rates? Here’s how you can keep your recreational insurance premium down:
1. Be careful selecting a vehicle. Certain models of ATVs, dirt bikes, or or other off-road vehicles are considered to be more aggressive vehicles, and can cost more to insure.
2. Drive responsibly. If you have any claims on your policy or driving violations, your rates will probably be higher.
3. Own more than one recreational vehicle. Discounts are often available if you insure more than one specialty vehicle on your policy.
The Fite Agency will protect your recreational vehicle investments and give you the peace of mind you need to have fun.
Good Coverage. Great Times!
Although each recreational vehicle policy is typically unique, the following list details some of the coverage options that are included in recreational vehicle insurance for ATVs, motorbikes, boats, etc.
– Collision coverage – If your vehicle is in a collision, this coverage will cover any damages.
– Comprehensive physical damage coverage – This pays for qualified losses that result from incidents other than a collision such as fire, vandalism or theft.
– Property damage liability coverage – This protects you against any damages your vehicle causes to another person’s property. This coverage may also provide legal defense if someone files a suit against you regarding damages caused by your recreational vehicle.
– Bodily injury liability coverage – If you injure or kill someone while you are operating your vehicle, this coverage can protect you against any damages. This coverage may also provide legal defense if someone files a suit against you regarding damages caused by your recreational vehicle.
The Fite Agency will have your back while you hit the great outdoors. Talk with us today to find out how you can get the recreational vehicle insurance coverage you need.